Wow, Si you have had a Busy week, Big hugs for you ((((Si)))). I am glad you have set up a communication network to keep you entertained, BTW i can get a message to Josie as i am currently chatting to Mario(the Mole)on twitter and i know he sees her :)And of course i am sending healing to you xx, tell Dai i love him xx
I'd offer to give you a game of online scrabble only I know you'll never be that bored.
ReplyDeleteWow, Si you have had a Busy week, Big hugs for you ((((Si)))). I am glad you have set up a communication network to keep you entertained, BTW i can get a message to Josie as i am currently chatting to Mario(the Mole)on twitter and i know he sees her :)And of course i am sending healing to you xx, tell Dai i love him xx
ReplyDelete