Doing great here! Enjoyin' every minute, every meal, every visit, every nights sleep.....shame only 5 days left til Part II.
Been for blood test in Haematology Outpatients today, very strange returning to Derwent ward, but kept bumping into Doctors and Nurses who had been with me in Part I, who all exclaimed how well I looked ! Anyway, blood test fine, Hickman Line booked for 12.00 tomorrow, but hope to be on way home with 'renewed plastic body jewellery' by 2.00 !
More seriously, we have to put an EMBARGO ON CAKE & BISCUITS at home ! we've got lemon sponge, all butter fruit, ginger parkin, yorkshire brack, ginger brack, double chocolate chip, flapjack and ginger biscuits and chocolate & banana loaf (you know who you are!) and the only way we'll get through them is if you come to see us empty handed, but with a sweet tooth and appetite to match !
PLEASE don't make it more painful for me! You KNOW I'd help you out if I could... Calling ANYONE! Who wants my kids and my sniffles, while I help my mates with a full pantry out?! ANYONE???.... Thought not, but it was worth a try! Good luck with the plastic bling buddy... It's going to be worth much more than gold! Masses of luv you guys XxXx
ReplyDeleteTime to get a freezer, I reckon, as rock bun avalanche is forecast for the end of the week on the Highland weather report.
ReplyDeletehappy to hear you're feeling stronger and better and enjoying your time at home! i've had a sniffle for past couple of days and the heating at work has broken down..has made it worse...so wont risk it with a visit..wish i could help out with the cake situation..but no gf for me anyway!!!...when i do come for visit i'll be bringing small stash..i'll be happy to finish on my own btw!..love to you and dai..hope the new plastic plumbing goes well..xx
ReplyDeleteYES! YES! YES! was hoping to have sorted your cd out by then but unlikely but will have it ready for when you head back to you know where ...... free cake, SO happy and really very pleased at the thought of seeing you and finally meeting Dai i hope, who clearly now has me down as your stalker x
ReplyDelete