Friday, 22 October 2010

Peace at last !

Settling into a new comfortable, warm and cosy routine. I feel able to relax without the constant visits for obs, meds, blood tests and housekeeping and enjoying the comfort of our own bed, sofa and views of the garden. Still feel a bit fragile and weepy with all the mixed emotions of this experience but confident that I can use the time to restore my physical and mental strength and enjoy full 24 hours of Dai's company.

Going to bathe, tidy up my accumulated facial hair (yes, haven't been able to deal with an electric razor since I was told not use a wet razor) and deal with my hair today, which is unwashed and falling to the touch. We've got a pair of clippers and a plenty of hats, hoods and bonnets. Thank god my eyebrows remain strong and I'm feeling confident enough to deal with this.

1 comment:

  1. This might sound a bit weird, but I am glad to hear you have had a little cry, better out than in, you have been through a lot and need to let out the emotion of it all, after all you are only human. enjoy your stay at home and get loads of hugs of that man of yours.
    Big hugs from me and sean xx

    ReplyDelete