Well, my anxiety about my weight is back online - just weighed myself on the scales I'll be using over the next few months and I'm ALREADY 77.8kilos (12st. 2 Lbs) - that means I've GAINED NINE POUNDS IN 12 DAYS ! Apparently the litre of saline I had last night would add a kilo and the doctor did say I should expect some gain in relation to all the fluids that are going into me, and I have to keep eating to guard against weight loss while I'm 'flattened' ......
.....I said 'flattened' NOT FATTENED !....
....until we know how I'm gonna be. But Dai says my belly is back and I've noticed my ankles are swollen ! I've asked for reassurance that they're not going to send me out of here like the 5th Telllytubbie ! (that would be tinky-winky, la-la, po, dipsy and LEUKEY !)
Hey - weight gain is VG (9 kg is 3 x Torty - not so much to worry about)- you need the extra to get through the times when you won't feel like eating much (and for padding when you sit on the hard chair).....do you fancy a bakewell? I've found one on postapudding.com - happy to send you one for a break from the various sponge puddings - Mum would like to do you a pear crumble but that will have to wait until I come down...xxxx
ReplyDelete