Finally got over my anxiety about being sociable today, with visits from neighbours a precursor to my mum and Andrew ( who arrived at 1.00 and will return home after lunch tomorrow). So if you are able to make time to pop around daytime any day but Wednesday, untiil Sunday it would be lovely to see you and hear all about what you've been up to !
As previously, unfortunately no dogs, kids, snivels, coughs, colds, sore throats, etc. But we do have loads of tea, cakes, flapjack and homemade Ginger biscuits to share, just give Dai or I a call.
Absolutely delighted you are feeling up for visitors. Gutted I won't be able to make it before Sunday on account of the children & sniffle ban. I'm not sure you’ll ever have the strength for us to visit with our boys. We don't! Please ask everyone who comes to give you a "cwtch" from us. Look out we're saving them all up for when we can get to see you. It'll be like a tornado of love heading your way out of Wales... Masses of love for now XxXx
ReplyDeleteben is rowing on at the end of the road on saturday between 10 and 12 - i can either drop him off or pick him up and pop in for half an hour - drop me a text and let me know if suits x
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear you are home and eating grown up food. I Hear you have a fab new telly, you can watch Jaimie's 30 min Dinners they look suprisingly good. I bought the book for Abi who is loving student house cooking shopping and making friends with all the Asian shopkeepers on Brick lane. expensive tastes though she wants a kitchen Aid blender for XMAS I think she will get the Tesco basics one. Abi is itching to visit you both but I worry about student diseases, she said she will give you a ring and I hope to visit you boys next time you are home if thats ok Love and Hugs to you both Lesley
ReplyDelete