over the past couple of days I have been on a revised suite of major iv antibiotics and various accompanying drugs repeatedat different intervals between 08:00hrs and 24:00hrs. With temperatures now back to normal at 36.4 everyone is confident that it's all moving in the right direction.
So to be more specific thats :
Meropenem (IV Antibiotic)
Ambizone ( IV Anti-fungal)
Piriton (antihistamine to ease reaction to Ambizone)
Hydrocortisone (steroid to ease retain to Ambizone)
Linezolid (oral antibiotic)
Acyclovir
Ondansetron
Omeprazole
Oral Potassium
Nystatin (sore throat)
Chlorhexadrine (mouthwash)
Difflam (sore that)
Tramadol (painkiller for leg)
Oromorph ( extra painkiller as required)
All that in addition to a cycle of platelets, blood transfusion, saline solutions !
wow, Si if we shake you, you'll rattle, I'm so pleased for you that your temp has returned to normal :)
ReplyDeletehope you are feeling better in yourself (((Si)))
If Dai would like a visit tell him to message me on FB, I don't want to force myself on him, but I can shuffle my work around if he needs some company.
love and hugs Kay and Sean xx
Morning lovely... JESUS! What more can I say? Well at least the altzimers hasn't kicked in because you'd never remember all that lot would you?! The fact that everyone is confident “it's all moving in the right direction” is BRILLIANT! Even though you must feel like you're going to hell in a handbag at the moment. It sounds like you've hit another nasty bend on your roller coaster ride... HANG ON TIGHT BUDDY! Sending MASSES of love from Splott Cottage XxXx
ReplyDeleteAnd I thought I was a bit of a trainspotter... ...clearly this puts me well into the shade !
ReplyDeleteWon't life be blissfully boring when all you have to take is an Asprin !
Big hugs, Mike K&P