Saturday, 16 October 2010

BIG Collective Thank You

I hope I've been my usual conciencious self and have thanked each of you along the way, but just in case I've missed anyone at anytime over the past 10 days A BIG THANK YOU for all of the lovely cards, gifts, emails and texts I've received over the past 26 days.

I have a big cloud of cards on the wall facing my bed (apparently more than anyone else in the hospital) and all the kids cards and drawings arranged on and around my cupboard door.

I'm going to be spending the next two months in this room, so they'll all give me a lot of pleasure and support.

1 comment:

  1. No... THANK YOU! For making the effort to keep us all updated. I'm sure it's a real effort some days. Miss you when you don't post blog. Keep up the good work! Masses of love, All at Splott XxXx

    ReplyDelete