Yeah... 'At a boy!!! Keep up the good work buddy. Life groaning back to 'normal' in Splott Cottage, after our bout of upset tummies (I'll spare you the details)... Although we still had a team meeting in the bathroom this morning! As I say - back to normal! Masses of love Lynf and boys XxXx
So pleased to hear that! Keep the blog rolling as and when you feel up to it. Alexander keeps asking after you (and your delicious strawberries!!). Loads of love Jeanette & Alex xx
good to hear si! small steps..one day at a time sweetheart.
ReplyDeletesending you love.
stay strong. gimme a shout if there is anything i can do for you boys.xx
Great! And the calf?
ReplyDeleteYeah... 'At a boy!!! Keep up the good work buddy. Life groaning back to 'normal' in Splott Cottage, after our bout of upset tummies (I'll spare you the details)... Although we still had a team meeting in the bathroom this morning! As I say - back to normal! Masses of love Lynf and boys XxXx
ReplyDeleteSo pleased to hear that! Keep the blog rolling as and when you feel up to it. Alexander keeps asking after you (and your delicious strawberries!!). Loads of love Jeanette & Alex xx
ReplyDeletecoooeeee
ReplyDelete