Friday, 22 October 2010

Confirmed ! bathing is more important than I thought.

Have had my first bath for a month, could not believe the significance of this for me. Lying in the warm water with delicious bubbles of Lavender and Moroccan Olive Leaf body wash looking at the leaves on the oak tree in the afternoon sunshine and breeze was the MOST NORMALISING activity. I can't believe how restorative and powerful such an everyday experience can be.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant... Keep up the "normalising". Life is good huh? We all need to take time out and appreciate the finer things in life - like the season changing in all it's glory right before our eyes. Baths - I hear you with that one! They are a treat for us, since we have to pay to have our waste water removed they've become a REAL luxury. I indulged myself yesterday too. Ahhh. Spent the day with both boys today. Iojo had an inset day. I LOVED EVERY MINUTE of them. All worn all now mind. About to hit the "hell hour" or two before bed. Masses of love to you two from us four XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh si, its so good to hear you getting back something of yourself before all of this happened. im guessing the view outside to your garden is going to be the best ever!! enjoy all your moments and time with dai and your family. still thinking of you and glad to hear you're getting rest and restoration!!..love and hugs to you both xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the thunderstorm last night was amazing and now sunshine through the trees and autumn colours filtering through - all that and baths and cuddles and tears and good food - fall apart and regather your dear heart :) x

    ReplyDelete