Sunday, 24 October 2010

Let THE GREAT FEED Continue !

Now I've got my appetite back I'm keeping Dai very busy trying to get as many calories in as possible ! (didn't think I'd ever say that !!!)

Was rather too ambitious thinking that I could eat some (long awaited) chilie on Friday night after one month of bland food that only needed a fork to eat ( with the exception of a neutropenic beef and yorkshire pudding dinner), but now I'm over that I'm going to spend the next week 'going for it' and remember some actor saying that chocolate milk and melting Haagen Dazs was the best way to pile it on !

No seriously, just had delicious egg, bacon, sausage, tomato accompanied by milky coffee and the most delicious honey on lightly toasted oaten rolls from some special hives in Penllyn. Like the very essence of summer !

1 comment:

  1. ...well I'm doing REALLY well on your behalf! I'll have to document my daily consumption and let you know how to do it. Then again it'll scare me and astonish you how much I can pack away! Best keep that secret. Fruit smoothies with cream in will do the trick. Keep snug on these crispy mornings! Really heavy frost in Wales this morning. Looked gorgeous! Masses of love XxXx

    ReplyDelete