Going AGAINST NATURE
Information & Updates so that we can text, email and talk about the exciting things you're up to!
Sunday, 10 October 2010
On a brighter note
....the introduction of a new antibiotic seems to knocked the temperature 'spikes' on the head, think I was reaching 39.4 and am now down to 37.2 ! Hurrah. !
Hi Si glad to hear your temp is coming down :). don't worry about catching up on your blogs, post what you can when you can, sending you love and hugs xx for 10-10-10 :) here in sunny Wales we have been buying a new axe to chop all our lovely wood, and I have made a stew, wish I could send you some xx Kay C
Brill news about your new antibiotics doing the trick! Thought we all might need a course of some prescribed drugs earlier this weekend. Been poorly bad with tummy bugs. ALL OF US! So our bathroom meetings have been more frequent than normal this weekend. Too much information huh?! Take it easy now...(like you have a choice?!) Hope you're feeling better buddy. Masses of love XxXx
Hi Si
ReplyDeleteglad to hear your temp is coming down :).
don't worry about catching up on your blogs, post what you can when you can, sending you love and hugs xx for 10-10-10 :)
here in sunny Wales we have been buying a new axe to chop all our lovely wood, and I have made a stew, wish I could send you some xx
Kay C
Brill news about your new antibiotics doing the trick! Thought we all might need a course of some prescribed drugs earlier this weekend. Been poorly bad with tummy bugs. ALL OF US! So our bathroom meetings have been more frequent than normal this weekend. Too much information huh?! Take it easy now...(like you have a choice?!) Hope you're feeling better buddy. Masses of love XxXx
ReplyDeleteHurrah, yes!!! Let's get it down even more!! Tomas xxx
ReplyDelete