Going AGAINST NATURE
Information & Updates so that we can text, email and talk about the exciting things you're up to!
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Hold on guys !
'Overdosing' on experience and information, need a moment to gather my thoughts before next post. 2hr meeting at St Georges with head of Transplant Team today, will reveal more once we 've digested all detail. PLEASE DONT TEXT/ CALL DAI - THANKS
Oh Si, How can you say "chicken arse" when I've loved your legs for so long.? They were one of my few remaining joys, and now . . ! ! Hope it is brighter where you are - I have been burning the midnight oil here all day. What a difference an hour makes. Hope you feel up and running for Phase 2 - after your sourjon at home. Lots of love to you and Dai. X X X X X Ellen.
Oops - have already texted Dai due to just back up the A9 from Perth. He said you'd taken notes (as I'd assumed you would) and that the consultant will be confirming all in writing - better deal than I got - and my notes were inadequate - too much info. to take in - and selective hearing takes over somehow...more cards rolling off the production line to decorate your walls xxxx
Metaphorically, Sending you a huge anchor, for when the world feels to fast, just throw it out into your sea of friends and know we are holding you. love and light xx
Sounds like you've had a pretty big day buddy. The boys and I are all hanging on tight to that ancor chain that Kay sent you... Let me know when you need some slack in the chain to start swimming with the tide. Many thanks for your text... Our day was much bigger and better than I imagined it would be. Wish now that I'd hugged the Judge. Lovely lovely man! Well he let us keep Liam. Phew! XxXx
went to see landmark sound sing tonight - you were much in my thoughts - mainly at the thought of you taking on the banana boat song - hang on tight and breathe both x
Oh Si,
ReplyDeleteHow can you say "chicken arse" when I've loved your legs for so long.? They were one of my few remaining joys, and now . . ! !
Hope it is brighter where you are - I have been burning the midnight oil here all day. What a difference an hour makes.
Hope you feel up and running for Phase 2 - after your sourjon at home.
Lots of love to you and Dai.
X X X X X Ellen.
Oops - have already texted Dai due to just back up the A9 from Perth. He said you'd taken notes (as I'd assumed you would) and that the consultant will be confirming all in writing - better deal than I got - and my notes were inadequate - too much info. to take in - and selective hearing takes over somehow...more cards rolling off the production line to decorate your walls xxxx
ReplyDeleteMetaphorically, Sending you a huge anchor, for when the world feels to fast, just throw it out into your sea of friends and know we are holding you. love and light xx
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've had a pretty big day buddy. The boys and I are all hanging on tight to that ancor chain that Kay sent you... Let me know when you need some slack in the chain to start swimming with the tide.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks for your text... Our day was much bigger and better than I imagined it would be. Wish now that I'd hugged the Judge. Lovely lovely man! Well he let us keep Liam. Phew! XxXx
went to see landmark sound sing tonight - you were much in my thoughts - mainly at the thought of you taking on the banana boat song - hang on tight and breathe both x
ReplyDelete