Thursday, 11 November 2010

Neutropenia Day 3

No change ..........wondering if I'll get to go home in two weeks time......

4 comments:

  1. of COURSE you bloody will - there's a radio aerial to sob over not to mention a tap washer to be fitted and a whole assortment of cakes to be eaten - ps i am on the mend, entirely so in fact - (and this from a girl who worked with CF patients and is the most paranoid of paranoid about these things) so sunday possible - i will text saturday night/sunday morning and see how you are feeling - tuesday i am properly working from home but a girl needs a lunch break so that also possible if you are full up with weekend revellers however the heck you spell it - now stop being so hard on yourself, you're doing well by all accounts x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... is no change good? I'm not sure whether you are expecting a change or not? Bloody great that you don't have any nasty infections. Forget I said that! Don't want to tempt fate.
    Our news: Iojo back in school today. Missed him! Liam and I spent FIVE HOURS in Mad Millies (indoor play barn) don't tell Iojo! He's a bundle of joy! Made me laugh out loud today. He is mental with no fear whatsoever! Best place for him, in a play barn. He didn't stop the whole time. Only half his energy I'd like, that's all! Bet you wouldn't mind a little of it yourself lovely?

    Masses of love XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too - I am also not sure if no change is good or bad, because I thought you seemed to be doing well. I recall we were worried it was going to be much worse than the first treatment, but seems you are bearing up - or is there stuff you haven't been sharing with us? tsk tsk.

    Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings from Putney and still trying to persuade you to let me bring you in some lunch! There is a marvellous couple of Italian brothers who run a Deli. Say the word.
    What news! Well I went to Ptince Phillip awards. Saw Vivienne Westwood and Neville Brody and PP himself. The man is 88 and amazing. The morale is get a personal valet. Take care

    ReplyDelete