Oh no, it's all been a huge mistake - what was listed as 'Stuffed Chicken served with new potatoes and green beans' on the Kosher Menu arrived as the most wonderful 'fusion' dish I gave ever encountered 'Sesame Chicken Schnizel in Sweet & Sour Sauce, Parisienne Potatoes and Sauerktraut' ! YOU COULDN'T MAKE IT UP !
Thank goodness I've been advised that I can go back to the hospital 'trolley' food.
Why on earth would you want to go back on the hospital trolley? It all sounds fab... Or is it that you can't eat it? Blimey if I get ill i want to be in Kingston Hospital to be mended! Masses of love XxXx
ReplyDeleteYou have inspired me to Google and read Neutropenic diets. Blimey they recommend some odd stuff but there is scope........
ReplyDeleteSo take up my offer of food delivery.....Putney is a veritable cornucopia of foody delights........
Give me a steer what you fancy. Lots of love
yummy .......
ReplyDeleteenough to make me wanna sing "why why why delilah!" ;) x
Whats for brekky - croissant with a bowl of hot chocolate to dip?
ReplyDelete