Tuesday, 29 March 2011

All well so far......

.....Doctors and Transplant Nurse pleased that I have stayed infection free, look well and no worries indicated by blood tests.

Finding it hard adjusting to diminished energy levels (which I have been told to expect to last for a month at least), just hope that good food and sunshine will help restore me. And can I have some hair back now please ?

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic news that the doctors and nurses are happpy with your progress.

    ... lack of energy! I hear you! What was I thinking taking on a two year old at my age!?

    Hope you are enjoying the garden in the Spring sunshine. I bet you're even loving the rain - and being able to be out in it.

    Masses of love (as always)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing :) - though you of so much on Brecon reunite day - ben and i made the daffodils in their glory in hampton court despite being knocked back by this recurrent virus - so waiting til well clear before coming to see you which hopefully will be this weekend or next if suits xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cut some off Brecon and sellotape to your head :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to meeting Brecon soon!!! :) Mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Si, glad you are infection free, and enjoying the spring.

    love and light xxx

    ReplyDelete