So relieved to have met my ambition to greet the Spring! What a beautiful week !
The highlight was being reunited with Brecon yesterday; a few cautious barks from a distance followed by a waggling tail, lots of jumping and floods of tears from me. Realise how much of my emotions have been 'on hold' in relation to both her and Dilys.
Otherwise, all well, just reconciling my ambitions with the reality that I have diminished physical capacities and need to rest or sleep frequently during the day, exacerbated this week by aching legs which woke me at 01.30 and 04.00 on Wednesday and Thursday morning. Regular visit to St. Georges on Thursday morning for blood tests, followed by return for 4 hour Magnesium IV and Potassium prescription yesterday should resolve the legs, which is relief since I'm not such a big fan of bananas !
Delighted to hear of your reunion. I bet Brecon was beside herself too! Isn't spring just the BEST!!! Wales is looking gorgeous, as I'm sure your garden is right now.
ReplyDeleteMasses of luv from us all XxXx