Monday, 4 April 2011

All continues well.....

....according to feedback from Doctors, although lethargy is frustrating (wasn't pleased to hear that I can only expect to have 50% of typical energy levels at six months and 90% at twelve months). Havent yet felt the inclination to go for a walk, and making some food, having a bath or hanging out the washing is enough to send me off for a snooze.

3 comments:

  1. join the club !!!!!!

    (and i have NO excuse)

    waiting for the call once you have enough energy to face a cuppa tea

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some serious recoverong to do buddy... Try to enjoy not HAVING to run around like a headless chicken...

    Masses of love,

    Lynf and boys XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That should be RECOVERING, obviously... Just in case you pick up on my cruddy typing!

    I too LOVE my afternoon naps when Liam has his. I feel VERY ripped off when he won't sleep and I can't recharge myelf. We had such a day today and I'm on my knees...

    Goodnight buddy (Sweet dreams!)

    X Zzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete