Another 'improving' week; seem to have kept going longer across the days and have motivation to do a bit more. I asked the doctor whether the boundaries on the " no gardening " could be loosened, as I was tormented, and he agreed that it was fine as long as I protected myself from cuts and didnt handle soil or compost (hmmm.......). In fact the greater challenge has been staying out of the sun. Not only have I got to keep my head covered, but have been advised to wear sun-block as one of the drugs accelerates the risk of skin burn.....ugh !
All well as far as blood checks at hospital, although they recindered on their "once a week" decision as they have yet to achieve a balance between two of the drugs I am taking. So got to go Tuesday and Thursday next week, but finally seem to have got my visit down to three hours 'door to door'.
.....and my hair is starting to grow back; even needed to shave my chin this week ! Still look like a boiled egg though !
Hi Si,
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling more buoyant as the days go by, and that they find the correct balance in your medication.
You'll hae to start gardening in rubbr gloves (brain going faster than typing fingers (which is not difficult) or I'm turning Scottish)
I have THOUSANDS of seeds but still no finished greenhouse. soon though.
Lots of love.
Ellen X X X XX