Definitely feeling brighter this past week. Still have lowered strength, 'staying power' and needing my afternoon kip but seem to have 'embraced' the full roster of domestic chores and dog walking.
Just as well the hospital visits will be going down to once a week from tomorrow !
Hi Hon,
ReplyDeleteGlad you sound as if you've found your feet. Isn't it the best weather ever? I bet all those gardens (and yours) are looking great. Do you go out very early in the morning to see the sunrise?? and watch the moon. Both full of wonder at the moment.
Bees fine. Greenhouse almost done - footings (railway sleepers) and frame up, now for glass and tightening screws.
Mind you - who needs a greenhouse in this weather.
Lots and lots of love to you both.
Ellen X X X X X X
I see you have stepped off the roller coaster, that's great news, afternoon naps are the best :) daytime dreaming fabulous :) enjoy the naps, I guess your strength will return in time as your body heals, thanks for the updates, I love to know you are doing and what you and Dai are up to, (I am so nosey lol ). love and light to both of you, from sunny S.Wales xx
ReplyDelete