Monday, 13 December 2010

Home Update

Returned to hospital this morning for blood test, all fine except haemoglobin which shows no improvement since last thurs (nothing I can so about it apparently, just end of chemo effects). Will have to have three bags of blood on Thursday when I go in again ( six hours sitting ain't great), but should feel more bouncy afterwards.

Now not so surprised that I have felt lethargic over the weekend. Thought it was just general tiredness / change of environment.......otherwise feeling ok, enjoyed some social visits over weekend and looking forward to seeing family next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Lethargic! Good God, you have EVERY excuse for that one... I'm still trying to find my excuse. When the VERY large magnet under the bed hasn't got a tight grip on me the sofa drags me over to it. That's got a hell of pull on it too. It's dragging me over now...

    Sending masses of love (as always)

    Mmwah! XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are at home :)
    and enjoying a change of scenery, sorry to hear your donor matches are dragging their heals over getting in contact :( and hope by the time you read this message they have come forward:)
    love and hugs xx
    Kay and Sean xx

    ReplyDelete