Tuesday, 7 December 2010

Done !

Managed to make my way to the loo to pee during the night for the first time in ages, and this morning have been using the loo like normal !
Sorry I know this is far too much intimate detail, but I can't tell you what an achievement this is for me and how significant in terms of my recovery from Part 2 and preparation for what lies ahead........HOME NOW PLEASE Can I ?

2 comments:

  1. Go Simon! Good on you! Well... Can you go home? I'm sure you'll keep us all posted just as soon as you know! Keeping it all crossed for you buddy.

    Masses of luv XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Simon. You find me escaping Knights Park to return home to write student reports. I must be getting old as jetlag from my Beijing trip has resulted in one lost diary, various annoyed people whose meetings I messed up. Anyway I did find time to read all your postings and drove past your 'room' this morning thinking of you. Is there anything I can do to relieve the boredom? Very happy to entertain you for an hour. I love reading aloud....... or sitting quietly! Take care. Love c

    ReplyDelete