.... Can't stop me from feeling bored and trapped at the end of the past five weeks in here! God knows how I'm gonna cope over weekend evenings without them! What a sentence this is at times! Just have to keep reminding myself that I still need a level of medication and care that can only be provided in hospitals.
Down load I player (if you haven't already). At least you can search for the type of programme you want, when you want to watch it. Good luck with the "goggle box".
ReplyDeleteRef Hospital. I'm sure it must feel like "they" are trying to make your life hell - but in the words of Kathy Bates "it's because they love you"
And we do!!! I swear I won't smash your ankles or make you drink nasty domestos when you come to visit though...
Masses of our fondest love to you both XxXx
Masses of love XxXx
well at least you have corrie and all the excitement this week with the tram crash and murders going on to keep you busy :)
ReplyDeleteLove and light xx