Enjoying looking out from my erie across the western sunset sky after bright sunshine today. Dai here early with lentil and butternut squash soup, fruit, biscuits, cake, cashews and the usual box of chocs for the nurses.
Not necessarily feeling stronger (leg and bowel wise) but after better night sleep, food extras and brief visit from my brother Andrew and family yesterday, a bit more relaxed and confident again. Got to get the bowels, weight, legs sorted over the next couple weeks ! ! ! !
Sounding positive and on the road to recovery. Great to hear you are revived by visitors. Rest assured we'll put off our visit until we know you are strong enough for the whirly dervishes... I wish I had HALF their energy, honestly! Cinema and the PARC (outdoor play centre) didn't wear them out. I'm going to sleep well tonight... Zzzzz
ReplyDeleteMasses of love XxXx