Monday, 6 December 2010

From strength to strength ......

walked with Dai doing four laps around the sixth floor, on three different occasions across the past couple of hours! Nurses returning for night shift so surprised as we bumped into them arriving and so pleased to see me up again. I was so determined to make progress today and hope to regain full control of bowels in next 48 hours !

4 comments:

  1. Darlin boy - if ever I am as poorly as you are at the moment, I'd be happy with HALF of your strength and determination... Good on you!!! MASSES of LOVE Lynf and the boys XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Si Go Si!!!!! (But don't overdo it) See you at the weekend lovely for gentle walks and talks and best of luck with the bone marrow biopsy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear things are slowly getting better!!...get you doing laps and all..you'll be off for a light jog next!!..best of luck for the biopsy..will be thinking of you and sending lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done you, getting up and about :)

    hope tomorrow goes well, with the bone marrow test and good luck with the bowels, I haven't had full control of mine since the birth of my daughter, lol :)she's 23
    love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete