Oh Simon, That is absolutely out of this world. I am so glad. Do you get to know any details about them ??? brothers in another life??. It is so amazing to get 4. unheard of. Sorry I haven't been around for ages. Big hiccough since the beginning of November; but looking ok now. Also hospital wasn't as bad as I thought. And I didn't know Dai was setting out to conquer the roads of Britain. Then there'll be quarrels about which way to drive to Scotland or Wales. Hope you are feeling on cloud 9 with the donor news. Lots and lots of love to you and Dai. Sleep tight. Ellen X X X X X X X X
OMG!!! Bloody FANTASTIC news. CHUFFED or what!? Your news makes me feel like dancing! Go Simon, go Simon... Sending an enormous "cwtch" from Wales. Along with the usual Masses of love Lynf and boys XxXx
excellent news
ReplyDeleteSorry to read last one about being sick but WOW - this is absolutely fantastic news!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
excellent news Si!!!!!!!!!!xxxx
ReplyDeleteOh Simon,
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely out of this world. I am so glad.
Do you get to know any details about them ??? brothers in another life??.
It is so amazing to get 4. unheard of.
Sorry I haven't been around for ages. Big hiccough since the beginning of November; but looking ok now. Also hospital wasn't as bad as I thought.
And I didn't know Dai was setting out to conquer the roads of Britain. Then there'll be quarrels about which way to drive to Scotland or Wales.
Hope you are feeling on cloud 9 with the donor news.
Lots and lots of love to you and Dai.
Sleep tight.
Ellen X X X X X X X X
OMG!!! Bloody FANTASTIC news. CHUFFED or what!? Your news makes me feel like dancing! Go Simon, go Simon...
ReplyDeleteSending an enormous "cwtch" from Wales.
Along with the usual Masses of love Lynf and boys XxXx
Brilliant news Si xxxxxxxxx
ReplyDeletesorry to hear the bran flakes got you, hope you are fighting the infection and managing to feel well :)