Tuesday, 8 February 2011

St. Georges PRE-TRANSPLANT MEETING TODAY

Last hurdle just ahead !

Pre-transplant meeting today with the Specialist that Dai and I met at the start of November to detail the treatment, programme, risks and benefits as previously outlined. I'LL SPARE YOU THE DETAIL FOR NOW, OR AT LEAST UNTIL I CAN COPY THE TRANSCRIPTION OF THE MEETING ONTO A NEW PAGE (accessible from menu on left) AS YOU CAN IMAGINE MY TIME AT HOME IS PRECIOUS AND I'D PREFER TO FOCUS ON OTHER THINGS !

In the short term, admission to Hospital delayed til Monday 21st February, so have an EXTRA WEEK AT HOME ! Hurrah !

5 comments:

  1. Good news about having some more lovely time at home with Dai and your friends before embarking that last hurdle, and I look forward to coming up to see you both, when you are ready for a night out on the town, with a disco Diva.
    Know you are in my thoughts Si.
    Love and hugs
    Kay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bet you are both suffering FHG (F###ing Head Gone) today after your meeting. Meant to wish you luck this morning but only JUST remebered "it's Tuesday"! So sorry! Great to hear you have another week at home. ENJOY...

    Sending MASSES of sloppy love and a HUGE CWTCH to you both
    XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got a bit of a cold "remebered!" obviously should have been remeMbered... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending you warm wishes from Putney. Give a shout if you want some company/DVDs/books/a change from Dai's cooking! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  5. still with lurgi and praying hard i get shot of the darn thing before Friday!!

    i feel like tigger inside an old woman's body

    hope you get to see the sea if you haven't already x

    ReplyDelete