Wednesday, 1 June 2011

Some Answers

Some answers below, didn't get to cover everything, will ask again next week.

DRUGS - immuosurpressant drugs start 'tapering off' now for the next 7 weeks, Antifungal at 3-6 months and Antiherpes at 6-12 months. Although I had believed that a little Graft v Host disease following the reduction of immunosrpressive drugs is 'good' it seems that this might be in question. I just want to stay well.

THE RULES - I can start to use public transport, go into town and 'mingle' -Hurrah! but no grapefruit til the end of the immunosurpressants and sushi/sashimi/steak tartare for a while yet

So still have to ask:

HOSPITAL VISITS - What is the likely programme of visits for the next six months, year and beyond?

BONE MARROW ASPIRATE ( 8th June) - What is the exact purpose of the analysis?

What about sunshine and swimming ?

No comments:

Post a Comment